If you are here, you need to read the Installing instructions and How to configure articles here. If you have already done this, you should follow these steps:
- Step 1: Login to your administrator area, to can access the module manager.
- Step 2: After successful login, navigate to Extensions/Module Manager.
- Step 3: Here you need to select the type to Universal AJAX Live Search, or just simple search it in the list, then click on it to edit.
- Step 4: Click on the options tab, and in the basic options, search for the Search only in parameter.
- Step 5: Here you need to allow at least one of the allowed search plugins, to show the results.